We are delighted to offer complimentary returns in the UK, our returns process is now operated through Royal Mail.
Please return the items in perfect saleable condition, in their original packaging, with the Returns form (included in your delivery) as proof of purchase.
If you have misplaced the returns slip from your package, you can generate a new one from your emailed order confirmation.
If you wish to return your online purchase for a full refund* within 30 days of our receiving the item(s), please:
How to Return/Exchange
- You can return in store for a refund, exchange or gift card.
- All faulty goods will be refunded plus any shipping costs incurred.
- Delivery costs will not be refunded on non faulty items.
- If you decide to use your own service, the cost of returning the goods and the safe return of goods is your responsibility. We suggest you use a recorded delivery service. Send the items within 30 days of receipt to: South of the River - Sevenoaks Business Centre, Cramptons Road, Sevenoaks, TN14 5DQ
Rest of the World Returns
For orders outside of the UK it is the customer's responsibility to pay the return postage including all tax and duties that are applicable. We recommend that you gain proof of postage for your returned item, as we cannot be held responsible for anything that gets lost or damaged in transit.
International customers must clearly mark their return packages “British Return Goods” with a domestic value of £0.00, as your returned items are not applicable to Duty once they reach the UK. Please ensure you mark your parcel with £0.00, otherwise South of the River will be charged custom duty, VAT and a clearance fee on your returned order. This fee will be deducted from your refund amount.
Returned postage charges will only be refunded if the item is damaged or faulty- All faulty goods will be refunded plus any shipping costs incurred.
General Exclusions to our Returns Policy
*Items excluded from this policy are any special orders (personalised items); hats; hair accessories; make-up; skincare; fragrance (including home fragrance); edible items such as chocolates. These items are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.
*Second's Sale -
This does not affect your statutory rights.
- You can exchange with the returns form included in your parcel, indicate the size and/or colour you require. Send it back to us using the label included and we will try to fulfil the request; if we do have it we will send it out to you free of charge. If not we will refund you.
- Your refund will be returned to the original payment method used, this can take up 5 - 10 working days.
Always happy to help!
Any queries or concerns please email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org