30 degree or hand wash | Do not tumble dry | Cool iron on reverse
Please note, images and colours may vary from screen to screen
UK Delivery Information
All SOTR products are stocked in the UK, order processing usually takes 3-5 working days, however sometimes circumstances may arise where there is an increased demand for certain products in-line with promotions running at the time or seasonal times which may mean it takes an extra day to dispatch. Any Pre - Order items will be dispatched as soon as we receive the items. This usually is a two week lead time from the date of your order.
UK Standard Delivery– £3.99 (Free over £75 UK orders)
Our standard delivery option aims to arrive with you in 3-5 working days once dispatched.
UK Express Delivery - £5.99
Our priority handling express delivery option aims to arrive with you in 1-2 working days.
*** unfortunately some international deliveries are currently paused due to delays at customs & increased charges ***
Europe & Rest of the World
- specific countries only -
Europe Zone 1 - €15.00 - tracked & signed via Royal Mail
- 150 euro limit on orders -
Countries included - Ireland, Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Italy.
Europe Zone 2 - £35.00 - tracked & signed - Via DHL Express
USA & Canada - £25.00 - tracked service & signed via DHL Express
Rest of World - £35.00 - tracked & signed Premium Service from DHL Express
Countries included - Australia, Singapore, South Africa, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Mexico, Israel, Japan & United Arab of Emirates
If your country is not listed please contact us for rates.
*PLEASE INPUT THE RECEIVER'S TELEPHONE NUMBER TO MEET OUR COURIER'S REQUIREMENTS, WITHOUT IT THE SHIPMENT MAYBE NOT BE ABLED TO BE SHIPPED.
Please note orders are shipped with duties and taxes payable on to your country.
You, the buyer, are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc. required by your country for importing consumer goods.
We in some circumstances collecting VAT beforehand in European countries partaking in the IOSS scheme. If you order does not amount to over the threshold of £130 , taxes may not be charged on arrival.
For the Rest of the World we do not collect this beforehand, and cannot give you an estimate of the cost as charges vary around the world. As an international customer, please do your research to ensure there are no surprise charges when clearing your package through customs, and to have an idea of what the additional cost may be. If you are unfamiliar with customs fees and charges, please speak to your local postal or customs office for more information. It is your full responsibility to verify the customs, duties charges, and procedures in your country prior to placing your order. If customs fees and charges are refused at the time of delivery, your order will be returned and you will not receive a refund for shipment costs.
Pre Order Delivery
Please allow 1-2 weeks from order for delivery of any item clearly stated at checkout as ‘Pre-Order’. We will always dispatch your purchase as soon as it arrives with us.
Should it be looking likely that delivery will run over the 2 week period, which is normally a situation out of our hands, you will be updated by a member of the SOTR team with an accurate delivery date.
Please be assured that we always do our upmost to deliver the very best service possible. Please email email@example.com should you require more information.
UK Returns We are delighted to offer complimentary returns in the UK (excluding all sale and seconds items where there is a £2.50 returns fee). Our returns process is operated through Royal Mail.
Please return the items in perfect saleable condition, in their original packaging, with the Returns form (included in your delivery) as proof of purchase.
If you have misplaced the returns slip from your package, you can generate a new one from your emailed order confirmation.
If you wish to return your online purchase for a full refund* within14 daysof our receiving the item(s), please:
How to Return/Exchange
1. Fill in the returns form, that was included in your parcel and specify with a tick if you want an exchange or refund.
2. For exchanges write the replacement item’s size, colour and name. If available we will send it our free of charge.
3. Download your Tracked Returns Label Here, follow the instructions given. Please remember to ask for a receipt for your records. Recommending a Safari Browser for this process to make it easier.
5. Returns can take to 2-3 working days to be delivered to us. We will then process your return within 10 - 14 days of receipt. You will receive an email confirming the return.
- Please note all full price purchases must be returned within 14 days. Any purchases returned outside of these time periods will be considered for a credit note or exchange.
- You can return in store for a refund, exchange or gift card.
- All faulty goods will be refunded plus any shipping costs incurred.
- Delivery costs will not be refunded on non faulty items.
- If you decide to use your own service, the cost of returning the goods and the safe return of goods is your responsibility. We suggest you use a recorded delivery service. Send the items within 14 days of receipt to: South of the River - Unit 9 Sevenoaks Business Centre, Cramptons Road, Sevenoaks, TN14 5DQ
Rest of the World Returns For orders outside of the UK it is the customer's responsibility to pay the return postage including all tax and duties that are applicable. We recommend that you gain proof of postage for your returned item, as we cannot be held responsible for anything that gets lost or damaged in transit.
International customers must clearly mark their return packages “British Return Goods” with a domestic value of £0.00, as your returned items are not applicable to Duty once they reach the UK. Please ensure you mark your parcel with £0.00, otherwise South of the River will be charged custom duty, VAT and a clearance fee on your returned order. This fee will be deducted from your refund amount.
Returned postage charges will only be refunded if the item is damaged or faulty
- All faulty goods will be refunded plus any shipping costs incurred.
General Exclusions to our Returns Policy
*Items excluded from this policy are any special orders (personalised items); hats; hair accessories; make-up; skincare; fragrance (including home fragrance); edible items such as chocolates. These items are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.
*Second's Sale -
Any item from this section is already at fault, and therefore is sold as seen. The fault will be identified in the description.
Please note if the item is not suitable please contact us asap - an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
- You can exchange with the returns form included in your parcel, indicate the size and/or colour you require. Send it back to us using the label included and we will try to fulfil the request; if we do have it we will send it out to you free of charge. If not we will refund you.